One dish eggs, tomatoes & chips
- Preheat oven to 190°-200°C fan forced (210-220°C normal).
- Toss the potatoes in enough oil to coat well. Then sprinkle with salt and paprika, and cook in the oven for about 25 mins until almost tender, turning once.
- Place the tomatoes in the tray with the chips, cut side up, and sprinkle with a little salt and oil. Cook in the oven for about another 10 mins.
- Then make 4 spaces in the tray, break in the eggs and cook for about 5-7 mins until they have set.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with good tomato or HP sauce and thick toast on the side.
- 2-4 largish potatoes, peeled & cut into wedges
- olive oil
- sea salt
- smoked paprika (or plain paprika)
- 2-4 large ripe, red tomatoes, cored & halved
- olive oil spray
- 4 large eggs
- good tomato sauce or HP sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Huey's Kitchen takes a lot of care in the preparation of its recipes, but viewers are reminded to always double check that the recipe and all the ingredients are suitable.