Radish, goat's cheese & lemon salad
- To make the dressing, whisk the lemon zest and juice with the olive oil and seasonings. Then add the watercress and radishes. Gently toss and taste for seasoning.
- Grill or toast the bread.
- Then mound the salad on individual plates, scatter dollops of cheese on top and serve with a slice of grilled (or toasted) bread on the side.
- grated rind & juice of 1-2 lemons
- ½ cup olive oil
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup fresh watercress
- 12 radishes, very finely sliced
- 4 thick slices of country-style bread
- ½-1 cup soft goat's cheese
Huey's Kitchen takes a lot of care in the preparation of its recipes, but viewers are reminded to always double check that the recipe and all the ingredients are suitable.